While most investment properties are bought at the lower-end of the market, we fully understand that investment purchases are taking place at all price points. If you purchase a high-end home investment property, entrust it to a property manager that fully understands the concept of ROI.
The name of the game is maximizing revenue and minimizing expense. We maximize your income by:
· Performing a thorough leasing CMA (competitive market analysis) to ensure that the
property will lease quickly at the right price.
· Finding tenants with long-term occupancy in mind…multi-year leases, where possible
minimize your vacancy and lock-in a tenants’ housing costs.
· Keeping your tenants happy and wanting to stay in place.
As for minimizing expenses we believe in the old adage that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. To that end, we:
· Do frequent internal and external checks on the property while it is vacant.
· Do quarterly external checks and twice-yearly internal checks once it is occupied.
· Never add surcharges to the cost of any repairs of maintenance.
"Superior service for discerning clientele."